- Input Projects
- Plan Formulation and Evaluation Strategy
Underlying Contextual Narrative for the Economic and Social State of the Great Lakes Basin
- Mark Dunning;
- Provides a general overview of the economic and social state of the Great Lakes basin, with the purposes to facilitate an understanding of how Great Lakes interest groups are affected by water levels and flows, and how evaluation of impacts on the interests would be carried out. The discussion covers four main subjects: socio-economic overview of trends in population and economy; detailed information on social and economic conditions; projections of population and economic activity, and; possible futures for the Great Lakes basin as a result of potential major climate-induced changes or changes from other key drivers in the basin and potential effects on the basin's economy and overall quality of life.
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - Plan Formulation & Evaluation