View larger image
- Input Projects
- Rec Boating & Tourism Contextual Narrative
- Rec Boating Literature Review & Marina Slip Field Measurements
Recreational Boating, Tourism and Cruise Ship Synthesis and Summary
- This project provides a synthesis and summary of the methodology, information and data gathered for the Recreational Boating, Tourism and Cruise Ship technical working group, including the field measurement program, surveys and questionnaires, and the performance indicators and coping zones developed. The recreational boating strategy and findings were also submitted for independent peer review.
- Recreational Boating Technical Work Group Final Report
- Recreational Boating Peer Review Submission
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What constitutes improved plan performance?
- Key Findings
- - Plan 2012 will be more robust and provide important benefits compared to Plan 77A
- - Plan 2012 provides overall economic improvements
- - Approve Lake Superior Plan 2012