View larger image
Recreational Boating, Tourism and Cruise Ship Contextual Narrative
- Dan McCole;
- A contextual narrative was produced to describe the historical background, current situation and future trends of recreational boating and tourism in the Upper Great Lakes region. The effect of water levels on recreational boating and tourism was reviewed, and discussed in terms of performance indicators developed for the evaluation of various water management scenarios.
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What constitutes improved plan performance?