View larger image
- Input Projects
- Plan Formulation and Evaluation Strategy
Physical and Operational Limits of Sault St. Marie Control Structures
- Guidelines describing the physical and operational limits and capacities of the Sault St. Marie control structures were developed to be used in the development and evaluation of new Lake Superior outflow regulation plans. The report lists the physical and operational constraints and limits, in terms of water levels and flows, at the various structures in the St. Marys River including those used to regulation outflows. Critical water level and flow values are included and defined with reference to specific water level gauges on Lake Superior, in the St. Marys River, or at the hydropower plant.
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What are the limits of regulation?