Net Basin Supply Comparison Analysis
- Frank H. Quinn;
- A comparison of NBS calculated from both the residual and component methodology was performed to understand better where and why differences in the data occur and to draw conclusions and make recommendations as to the use of the two techniques. The comparative analysis also provides insight on the uncertainty in the NBS data due to problems with lake storage data, over-lake precipitation estimates, watershed runoff, connecting channel flows, and lake evaporation.
- Net Basin Supply Comparison Analysis
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - St. Clair River
- Questions We Asked
- - How has climate affected Michigan-Huron and Erie level relationship?
- Key Findings
- - Hydroclimate accounts for 9-17 cm of total head decline
- - Remedial measures should not be taken in the St. Clair