View larger image
Electricity Price Outlook for Upper Great Lakes Hydroelectric Facilities
- The electricity price forecasting project involved a review of how hydropower operations in the St. Marys River are conducted, their relationship to the regional energy market, recent and current energy prices. Based on a review of the recent and current energy market, and of recent plan flows and production data, short-term and long-term electricity prices forecasts were produced. The price forecasting information was used in for formulation and evaluation of alternative Lake Superior outflow regulation plans.
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Does the plan benefit hydropower?
- Key Findings
- - Plan 2012 will be more robust and provide important benefits compared to Plan 77A
- - Plan 2012 provides overall economic improvements
- - Approve Lake Superior Plan 2012
- - Hydropower Evaluation