View larger image
- Input Projects
- GLERL Component NBS
Database and Models for Estimating Daily Streamflows at Ungauged Sites
- Software to provide alternative estimates of daily streamflow at ungauged Great Lakes basins was developed. A highly promising and extensively used technique for the estimation of daily streamflows at ungauged sites is associated with the use of flow duration curves (FDC). FDC is interpreted as a relationship between any discharge value and the percentage of time that this discharge is equalled or exceeded. A regression based logarithmic interpolation method which makes no assumption on the distribution or shape of a FDC was employed to estimate regional FDCs for the purposes of determining streamflow at ungauged basins.
- INRS Daily Streamflow Software
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Hydroclimate Information
- Questions We Asked
- - What are the historical NBS estimates & how have changes affected lake levels?
- - Improve understanding of hydroclimatic processes & impacts