View larger image
Commercial Navigation Synthesis and Summary
- The commercial navigation technical working group was one of six groups tasked with representing the interests of the upper Great Lakes as they related to the investigation and evaluation of possible improvements to Lake Superior outflow regulation plans. The findings related to water level, flow and Lake Superior regulation impacts on commercial navigation interests were summarized in this project, including a general description of each of the hydropower technical working group's tasks, scope and methods used.
- Commercial Navigation Summary Report
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What are the main benefits of the new regulation plan?
- Key Findings
- - Plan 2012 will be more robust and provide important benefits compared to Plan 77A
- - Plan 2012 provides overall economic improvements
- - Approve Lake Superior Plan 2012