View larger image
Commercial Navigation Contextual Narrative
- A contextual narrative was produced to describe the Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Seaway system, including both inter-lake and international navigation, types of commodities transported, recent trends and forecasts, and how water levels affect navigation. These were discussed in general terms and also in terms of how performance indicators could be developed for the evaluation of Lake Superior regulation plans and various water level restoration scenarios.
- Commercial Navigation Contextual Narrative
- Commercial Navigation Contextual Narrative Synopsis
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What constitutes improved plan performance?
- Key Findings
- - Plan 2012 will be more robust and provide important benefits compared to Plan 77A
- - Plan 2012 provides overall economic improvements