View larger image
- Input Projects
- Coastal Zone Scoping and Methodology
- Coastal Zone Contextual Narrative
Coastal Zone Theme Reports on Erosion, Low Water, Shore Protection and Flooding
- W. F. Baird & Associates;
- State-of-knowledge summary documents were prepared for the four primary theme areas of erosion, low water, shore protection, and flooding on the Great Lakes identified by the Coastal Zone technical working group. The contractor used available literature, information, and contacts to prepare the four short reports. The reports provide good summary descriptions of the role of water levels on the various impact categories. As well, the theme reports identified existing shoreline classifications, critical past large lake impact studies related to the particular topic area, and examples of past damages.
- Erosion Theme Report
- Flooding Theme Report
- Low Water Theme Report
- Shore Protection Theme Report
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What constitutes improved plan performance?
- - Coastal Zone Evaluation