View larger image
Coastal Zone Site Selection
- The coastal zone impact evaluation strategy focused on testing water level regulation impacts at specific sites within the upper Great Lakes study area. The sites themselves were not randomly chosen, but instead were identified using a range of evaluation criteria, and supported by a well documented site selection process. Contractors W. F. Baird and Associates and CDM supported the Coastal Zone TWG in identifying priority sites. As part of the process, they helped identify site selection criteria and then undertook a general assessment of potential sites and identified priority locations. They then worked with the Coastal Zone TWG members to select the highest priority areas. The accompanying site selection document outlines the screening process employed by W. F. Baird and Associates and CDM along with the selection criteria and preferred sites.
- Coastal Zone Study Site Selection
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Lake Superior Regulation
- Questions We Asked
- - Can a regulation plan be designed to perform better than Plan 1977A?
- - What constitutes improved plan performance?
- - Coastal Zone Evaluation