View larger image
Adaptive Management Synthesis and Summary
- Summary of work conducted by the Adaptive Management Group, including the overall Adaptive Management strategy and the processes, activities and key findings that lead to its development. This includes a synthesis and summary of information related to risk and vulnerability of Great Lakes interest groups to water level impacts, an institutional overview of methods available to reduce these risks, what would be required to implement such methods, their effectiveness, and the science monitoring and modelling requirements that are needed to better understand and track changes to the system, all of which are important components of an adaptive management strategy to address future extremes. The governance requirements and recommendations for the adaptive management strategy are also presented.
- Adaptive Management Summary Report
- Additional Data and Information
Can't find what you're looking for? Want additional data, models or other information related to this project? This may be available upon request. Please send specific requests using the request button below:
- Supporting Content
- Main Topics
- - Adaptive Management
- Questions We Asked
- - What is adaptive management's role in addressing extremes?
- - What are the elements of an effective adaptive management strategy?
- Key Findings
- - Adaptive management has an important role in addressing risk
- - Information and education are key to adaptive management
- - Apply adaptive management to address extremes
- - Establish Levels Advisory Board